- Your privacy is respected.
- This highlights of our full privacy statement and applies to the collection and handling of your personal
- We are committed to providing a secure, controlled environment to balance and explore your brain
Data security and privacy
- We take extensive and proactive measures to ensure security and privacy for our clients. To ensure that
only you see your brain information, we employ robust, multi-layered encryption and authentication methods,
plus regular audits of our methods, to protect against unauthorized access to our systems. We also employ
software, hardware, and physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the computers where we
store your data.
- Once you become client we collect and store personal information about you, including Account Information
(contact and payment information) and individual brain information such as frequencies in particular locations
of the brain.
- We may ask to collect objective and subjective information (health conditions and personal goals) which you
can provide on a voluntary basis. If you choose to participate in research, no personal identifiable
information will be included in the studies.
Uses of information
- We collect personal information from you to provide you with our service and for conducting Brain State
Technologies authorized research.
- We use Account Information to enable your purchase, inform you when your survey information is available to
you. We may also use the information to authenticate your website visits and usage.
- We may use Brainwave Optimization information to conduct Brain State Technologies authorized scientific
research and development. Any information you provide is done on a voluntary basis. We do not provide third
party organizations access to this information.
- We will not release your personal information to any outside company without your explicit consent.
- We use non-personal information to track and monitor aggregate usage of our website and for internal
analysis, quality control, and improvements to our services.
- Participation in activities and services that involve personal information beyond initial account and
Brainwave Optimization information is voluntary and permission-based.
- It is entirely within your discretion to provide information or answer survey questions.
- At your request we will delete your account and personal information linked to your account from our
If you have would like additional information
* This privacy statement may be modified from time to time.
Return to Brain balance home from Privacy